Friday, September 11, 2015

This I Believe Essay Brainstorming



·       Carpe Deim, Latin=“Seize the day”
o   Living life to fullest
§  ****TITLE(Remove live life while I’m “young” and change to “fullest”)****
·       Not waiting until old age to enjoy life
·       Adventure
o   I often wonder what I would with no limits. I would take the adventure of a lifetime. Maybe I would travel solo and maybe I would bring a companion, but either way I would make it memorable. My biggest dream destination is New Zealand. From pictures I’ve seen and movies I’ve viewed that were filmed there, it is the kind of beauty that is hard to match. It is breathtakingly stunning, and the climate is great. Political and economic health is much better than the majority of the world right now, and the crime rate is much more manageable than in the United States. After traveling to New Zealand, I would want to see a few more places before I loop back to my home country. I don’t have many more specific destinations, but rather, an idea of the types of places I wish to see. I want to go somewhere warm, but not hot. Rain is okay at times, but not so much I can’t do activities. Italy would be a goal as well, as would Amsterdam where scenes of a movie I like were set. My adventure would be unhindered by a schedule or a feeling of being rushed.
o   So, simply put, part of living while I’m young would be traveling the world. I would have unlimited time, unlimited funds, and limited worry. I would relax and enjoy living life and being carefree. I would do things I never thought I could, and see places I only dreamed of. I would see the ocean for the first time, and go soak up some sun on a sandy beach. I would let go of my fear, and embrace life. I would prioritize fun and making memories for myself. When I return back to the hectic life I now know, I want to have something to look back on and have lessons I’ve learned. My adventure would be living life to the fullest.
·       Main principles:
o   Be genuine, real
o   Random acts of kindness
o   True to myself
o   Empathy
o   Don’t fixate on materialistic thing
o   Cherish the little things
§  Dance in the rain
o   Let go of perfectionism

No comments:

Post a Comment