Wednesday, September 2, 2015

This I Believe...

  1. I believe I am intelligent.
  2. I believe I am thoughtful.
  3. I believe I overthink too much.
  4. I believe I am overly stressed lately.
  5. I believe growing up is overwhelming.
  6. I believe I have low self-confidence.
  7. I believe in God and my faith.
  8. I believe in the power of love.
  9. I believe the world is cruel.
  10. I believe true friends are hard to find.
  11. I believe hard work and integrity leads to success.
  12. I believe in living life while I'm young.
  13. I believe I have a lot of room for improvement as a student and a person.
  14. I believe actions speak louder than words.
  15. I believe music is my solace.
  16. I believe a picture is worth a thousand words.
  17. I believe in defying the odds.
  18. I believe lying is wrong, and trust is very hard to get back.
  19. I believe I am both a tomboy and a girly-girl.
  20. I believe true love is rare.
  21. I believe emotional pain is far worse than physical.
  22. I believe in the innocence of children.
  23. I believe in Heaven.
  24. I believe life is hard.
  25. I believe in the power of prayer.
  26. I believe that writing soothes my soul.
  27. I believe I am a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment