Wednesday, September 9, 2015

This I Believe Essay Prewriting

My Credo
I believe in living life while I'm young. Time flies by and nothing lasts forever, so I want to cherish the good times. I want to live life to the fullest, and never regret not doing something that would have made me or those I care about genuinely smile. I believe in the power of forgiveness, and that love conquers all. I want to live with a spirit of thankfulness for my blessings. I believe that I should possess the hard work and integrity to succeed, while maintaining the inner-strength to accept failure. I do not ever want to let fear hold me back, and I accept death will one day take me. I hope never to leave words unspoken, for it could be the last time I see those I care about, and they should know. I believe in holding on to my free spirit and letting it roam unhindered in the bliss of independence. I want to have fun, and I want to know true love. This is the only life in the flesh I will ever have and I want to live in each moment as if it were my last, so that when my last breath comes, I have something to look back on and be proud of, with a smile on my face and a glimmer in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment